Monday, October 19, 2009

I was thinking ......

Today as i was sitting alone at my room. Thinking bout how lucky my other friend, who are rich, who are popular, who are have everything that they want.. And i was looking to myself.. Thinking deeply what i have.. what i have achieved.. what my parent have.. then come to my mind again and thinking about myself again , what if i am not who i am today? What if i was not study as what i have study now? What i was not going to church like i do now? what if i dont have money like i do have money now? what if i have critical illness? What if i cant read? what if i and what if and what if what if.... a lot of question marks. And suddenly i was realise how God have give me a wonderful like to live on. I was now a street begger, not the one who have to work hard to find a piece of dollar. It was a greatfull thanks to God for giving me everything what i have. I realise that God have prepare everything and i believe everything i do was a blessing from God. Just satisfy with yourself and keep improving everyday..

No comments:

Post a Comment