Thursday, July 2, 2009

There is always be 24 hours perday

"I dont have the time"
"I have a lot of thing to do"
"No time, sorry"

I always hear that excuses for a long long time. It keep repeat, repeat and repeat again. Is it true that we dont have the time, or it just an excuse? I know and i know, it not about the time because i also have to said that excuse before. But in the end i didnt use the time as good as i can. There is always 24 hours a day. (Smile) My friend say that he wish that he have 28 hours a day.. Whay a busy person he is.. I said to him , hey .. get a life.. We all busy with our work. Yes it true that i cant compare them (work) because some burden or responsibility is high. But we all have that amount of hours. What make different between us is how we use that time, how we manage the time, how we spend the time.. There is always be tommorow except you dont want to see the tommorow day and planning to sleep eternity but that was God will and dont act stupidly.

Let calculate the time that we have together, i use to sleep for 6 hours a day , it was an avarage sleep sometimes i sleep less than that or more than that. Lets take 2 hour for our daily routine (breakfast, lunch, dinner, take bath and so on). It already take 8 hours perday, deduct it with 24 hours we still have 16 hours. Avarage worker always us 8 hours perday for works and its make 8 hours left. Deducting 1 hour for us to getting us to work (traffic jam and so on) and there is available 7 hours left, what a big amount of time we have.

7 hours x 6 days = 42 hours. I can do a lot of thing with this 42 hours. So please dont say this to me again, "i dont have time". Learn how to manage your time as i also learn how to use my time wisely and the important advice to me today is DONT DO THING IN LAST MINUTE. Trust me, it's better to make it slowly progress day by day than do it last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment