Friday, July 3, 2009

Think that you can

I love to read. I read a lot of book. Now, i was reading book written by a best seller , Robert T. Kiyosaki and i believe that you know this name. I have read 3 series of his book and one book written by him with a millionaire, Donald Trump. Yeah.. They book have completely change my mind setting that everybody can be rich. It is not how to be rich but i believe the question why we want to be rich is more important. I was working on their theory and practically i believe that our attitude that bring us toward that. When i change my attitude, i easily learn and learn everyday, learn how to control my cashflow, learn what is good money management and i believe the other key to become rich is patient. Patient make me become stronger in financial. I learn currency market and a lot of thing that i never imagine to learn before. It is funny if i write how i was addicted to become rich, it what napoleon hill talk about burning desire in his book.

The book that i read today is , "Retire young retire rich". In page 29 and 30 , it say:

1.) what i thought was important was not that important
2.)What was important was where I was at, not where i was going to.
3.)There is no one more important than the person in front you at that moment. Take that moment to be with him or her
4.)Time is precious, dont waste it.. appreciate it.
5.)Sometimes stopping for a moment is harder than saying busy.

That was a statement when Robert retire at age of 47. I was thinking deeply on that statement and i found out that the statement is very true. I was forcing myself to reach my aim but didnt think that what i'll become is from what i was now. Sometimes i think this is important but in the end all the thing that i do is worthless. And the most important lesson that i get from that statement is to learn how to manage time efficiently.

I believe that God have give us a brilliant mind. So, learn and use our mind. There is a lot of hidden potential in out mind that we dont know. Find it and believe me, everything you want is in your hand at the moment you make decision to make it. Be patient and enjoy your journey. Other thing, dont think or expect that the journey that you'll go is east as what you imagine in your mind, there is a lot of thing that you have to face to reach you dream but always believe, you already have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment