Saturday, April 18, 2009

I used to be a kampung boy before

It have been for a while that i havent blogging.. And i think i have forget how to blog, forget that i use to love reading long time ago. I have forget that i have help a lot of people in many thing. I have forget where i have begin , and the worse thing .. i think i have forget who i am, who was a kampung boy a long time ago. This beauty of world have change me into miserable person that i have know. i do a lot of bad thing, i forget that i was a guy who go to church serving God in music, sing and preaching. I think i have forget these wonderfull memory that i have before. I forget that i have a lot of good friend that always want to help me.

God please help me to be what i use to be before. I know what i have now is ur blessing. Thanks God.

No comments:

Post a Comment