Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Worse appearances with good manner

It was about 3 months i was working in Labuan.. A lot of thing that happen to me in this short period. I learn a lot. I learn that why good guy or good person become to bad guy. I was nearly turn into that kind of guy.. but thanks to God. He still love me. I learn to be a friend with some bad guy here. They not as other people think, not like what i think before.. People say that they are bad ... gangster but for me they have a strong family bond. They have the love and respect within they family. As i love them, they also love me. I learn that God have give that behavior to them but in the same time they have good manner.. Yeps.. they do.. So friend, next time when u see a guy with worse appearance please dont judge them with their cover. Be good to other and they'll be good to you too, i believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment