Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Think of it..

Dear friend.. I have a lot of dream.. So many dream.. but i have one dream that i want to achieve... It not about money, not about family, not about anything that i want to get in this world. It is about myself . Since i was kid, i was dreaming to go around the world.. to see how other people live how their culture, religion and more bout them. If i have time, and i have the money and i have the courage.. I'll be for sure go around the world as humble bagpacker. Please do a favor for me to pray for it.. Thanks oo. Sometimes i wish to go as a sailor.. but i dont have that enough courage. maybe someday before i have my own family, i'll go around the world.. Bless me with freedom God..

How bout you friend... do you have what u want to get in you life? your own dream.. Think of it

No comments:

Post a Comment