Friday, February 5, 2010

Are you really that BUSY?

Most of answer that i always hear from my friend or excuse for them not going out with me or can't pick up my phone is "I'm too busy". I believe that, long time ago when i was at University i has use the same reason for me to get out or to not attending friend or church etc etc event. This is the common reason. If you are really busy, that you are the CEO, Prime Minister, maybe you are too and once again too busy or if you are handling a big project that you have to finish very soon maybe you are too busy. But, if you not that busy then get out from this. It seem a very simple words that we can use to give excuse but words after words and after words it will become your habit. Have you hear about words become flesh. And at the end of the day, you are missing a lot of wonderful memory because of this reason. And you even don't know what is you really busy about. Thats doesn't make a sense for you if you really want to be success in your life.

God is so good. Are you agree with me? I know you agree with me. He have give a same gift for us, everyone is the same. (3 things that people can't change in our life). For us (christian), our salvation by Jesus is a gift for me and for you. It is free. The second one is our wonderful and awesome design brain. When we are born we have given a same brain but when we grow up our brain will shape on what input we have give to our brain (i'll talk about this topic later on in next post). The third one, everyone of us in this world are given 24 hours a day. No one can take it from you. Can you imagine how God is so good for us. You see, if you say that you are so busy and can't take a time to read bible or some book, please think it again. :-). Can't you spend at least 15 minute just to do that. It's only take 15 minutes from you 24 hours but from 15 minutes power it is equal 5475 minutes per year if you are consistence doing that. And can't you just spend 1 hour with your friend at least they know you still there hehe (this remind me at myself when i haven't see them for 2 month, they say "i thought you are already die".) hahaha..

So please and please and please. Think about this again ," ARE YOU REALLY THAT BUSY?"

No comments:

Post a Comment