Sunday, February 14, 2010

Secret no. 2 - Be an expert

Hello everyone. Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine day. I just come from wedding a good friend of mine. We go to same school, we stay in same hostel and after 5 years staying there, we are with our own but still we are friend. :-).

Today, i wanna share with you secret no. 2 to became a success person in our life. Secret no. 2 is be an expert. Oppssss.. You may say to me i can become an expert. I have totally no idea how i can become an expert. Become an expert is very easy. You cant become an expert just for a night. It is impossible. But, doing the thing that we want to expert everyday, apply it again and again in our life believe me, after doing the same task everyday you'll become and expert. If you want to be success, learn from them who have been success. I believe there is a lot of book that you can get from the book store. If you read 5 books this week in one subject, let say it as network marketing, you have become 5 times experience from other people around you.You also a expert if you just know more 1 percent more of these subject. Success people devote their time to learn so that they can become success. I say to my friend, mentor of mine, that i'll develop myself to defeat him. But, as i learn, he also continue learning and he develop himself everyday. I learn and read a lot of book to defeat him but i still can :-). But along the way, when i read a lot of book and learning new things. I begin to become like him, encourage and start to inspired a lot of people. I didn't realize that i have become an expert.

So, if you really serious to become success in your life. Start to learn and become an expert. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment