Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It is not too late to study

When people ask me, what will i do if i given a chance to go back in the past.. I will say i this , study harder than i have study before. Then they ask me why... Definitely my answer is because it is the thing that i want to do. :-p. I know that i haven't study as harder as i can if i remember what i have do before. If i do study hard and hard like tomorrow is no more, i sure i'm not what i was today. Maybe i was a successful bussinessman, or millionaire or a brilliant guy who work in large company. I have no regret on what i was now, i just not satisfy because i didnt do the best that i can. It was a big different between regret and satisfy. Yes.. i know that there is no age limit for us to study but for me, it was time consumtion that make me realise that i have taken a lot of time that i should use for good from a long long time ago. That why, now i have teach my brother who was 15 years old about this study stuff. I advice him to learn learn learn and in same time enjoy his life as a teenager.

Now, i still study a lot of thing. Everyday i take some hours to learn something new. I realise that study is important since i was doing blogging. I read a lot of book. I enjoy reading and that make me realise that i enjoy studying. Now i was reading some book about marketing, getting rich, motivation and a lot more. These knowladge that i gain from studying, i share them through my blog. I love to read, write and even love to hear comment or critic from other people. But, i'll be glad if the comments or critics come in profesional touch and have a reasonable reason. So, please critic me.

As long as i alive, i believe i'll keep studying, force myself to thinking and thinking.It is not too late for us to study

No comments:

Post a Comment