Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why should i pay... internet is free stuff..

It have been a while i haven't post anything in my blog. Last Sunday i have go to a talk by Derrek Chew about internet marketing. He said that he have make money from online. I was suprise when he say that the number of his income per/month can reach five number. I can't imagine how internet is a powerful platform for us to find some big money. I do FOREX (foreign exchange) and i also gain some amount of money. But the risky is to high. Some people have lost a lot of money from forex. Luckily i manage to get more win than lose in FOREX. I cant say that i always get money from FOREX, i also lose them even the Street Wall also have lose a large amount of money in this investment.

Talking about Derrek Chew, he come to Sabah to recruit another team and teach them how to make money online by make selling from internet. The cost for his 3 days course have vary from RM3000 to RM6000 and i think that i can make my own internet selling by learning it by myself. Internet is free. ermm not really free where we should pay the tmnet for our internet connection but still the prize is not more than Rm100. So, I have make a decision to make my own internet selling by learn it myself from internet. I believe that i can do it. If Derreck Chew can do it, why i cant do it. What matter here is our determination to get something that we really want.

For my friend.. that have support me to doing this, thank you.. I will do this until i reach the ultimate income from the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment