Friday, May 22, 2009

Im back again

It was a hard time for me after not having my internet connection for almost 1 week. I feel like some thing is missing in my daily life. But i have to waiting and patient until i have my connection back. In this period time, i have face some hard time and some happy time. Now i was in charge with another project in Sabah in kk area. I was glad to be in Sabah instead in Labuan. It was a first time i feel how to be homesick when i was in labuan .. hehehe i have through a lot of memory in labuan that teach me a lot of life. Yeah it only a few month that i have working in labuan but it is enough to change me .. totally change me into a different person like what i use to be now. That why i want to thanks God that He give me a chance to see what is the real life is. As long i was alive, i will trust my life into His hand and believe whatever happen, let God guide my way.

Dear God in heaven, teach me Your way as i was breathing in this world. I know that there is a heaven that will be my home but i want to be my best as Your light in this world. Give me your brilliant mind, the unlimited wealth as Your are the One who create them. I believe that You have a wonderful path to me even i was in broken heart. I believe and keep on trusting on You. I love You lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment