Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The dark side of me

It was a regret, i was shameful when i was thinking how i was losing in path a long time ago. I have done a lot of mistake that i can undo, all the sin , all the wrong thing i have done except killing people. Just imagine how i lose my path differ in God path. His great salvation have save me from the dark side of me. He was always with me even what I was doing wrong.

Seriously, i was enjoying on what i have done last time in that time. But it not over last. My body was happy but not my soul. I was searching and searching the happiness in this world. But trust me, there is no can fulfill your soul as what you want in this world. All you'll get is only hurt and pain like im feeling today. But God's loves is so wonderful and put away my pain and hurt. Thanks you God.


No comments:

Post a Comment