Sunday, May 3, 2009

It was warm and wonderful sunday morning

It was sunday. I wake up early this morning because i have go to church for sunday service. It have been a long time ago i didnt involve any services in church. I say to God, "oh God im busy" but the really thing im not busy at all. We always give a reason for the thing we dont want or dont willing to do. But have you thinking my friend (for those who believe in God), that God never give us any reason to leave us. He loves us. And in this fact, He have give His own body to rescue us. This is a thing, in old testimony, all the believer need to sacrfify their lamb so God can forgive them for all the sin that he or she have done. That was an old culture. So God have die in cross for us so everytime we pray to God so that He can forgive us, we dont have to sacrify any lamb or cow or whatever for God. For me, and i believe this that God die for me, and it was a free of charge salvation that He have offer for us wheter we want or not. IT WAS FREE.

Today, ermm since i was in Labuan, after losing from God, now i back to God as a humble child seeking for His forgiveness. But this is what i believe, when i was apart from Him .. He still blessing me with His kindness. He give me a brilliant mind, he give me food, money, dress, and the best thing he give me a happy family. I believe that my job now is belong to Him and i believe where ever i'll go, He have his wonderful plan to me. Just this is what i want from God, I pray this and please pray for me so that i can aware His path. His wonderful and greatest plan to me. Thanks God for everythingn that You have give to me.

HAPPY SUNDAY MY FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment