Monday, May 11, 2009

There is only a friend who will never leave you

After spending some period time in Labuan, i realise that i have learn a lot of thing here. These experience have turn me into a different person from before. A lot of my friend say that i have change, but for me i have not change anything. It just I found my identity or in other words i just found myself again.

Labuan, give me a lot experience that i believe i cant learn from anywhere. I learn what is true friendship, i learn what it feel to be alone, i learn what is good and what is bad, and the important thing i learn who is my bestfriend who never leave me even thought i have leave Him for a long time ago. That why i promise to follow Him until i stop breathing.

My friend, we will always be friend and believe me, i'll never be alone again. Bless me with Your blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment