Monday, May 11, 2009

Stupidity is a part of me?

i have read a blog from a friend.. the headline is _stupidity is part of me_ after reading that headline, i was thinking and wondering why should the stupidity be part of our life. Some people blame yourselves for being stupid. Yes it true that stupidity make we hate bout ourselves. But for me, we cant say that we are stupid if we still not working so hard. There is no such thing that we cant do if we try hard. Some people take many year to get what they want. History have prove that people who they call no education are the richest men in this world. Some of them say that stupidity or what i call stubborn head lead they into their great success now. I not asking you to be stubborn , but what i want to say is try your best in whatever you do, Dont blame other people if you still dont try so hard. Believe in yourself like what i have believe in my life.


For me, it wasnt stupidity but it was stubborn. A you agree with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment