Friday, May 1, 2009

Start by starting

Meryl Streep said this ,"Start by starting".

It was a simple advice from a simple person. When i read this word, i was thinking what was this word mean. Deeply i was thinking and found out that this word means a lot. I always dreaming about this and that. My first dream is i want to be a man who have no money problems, since i was from an average family where our family have a lot of money problem long time ago when our house was on fire. It was so hard for us to get a dollar. My father and mother is a farmer before they work in a government firm. I was thinking to myself, if i was working for people.. i just make people rich, i don't blame my parent because they also work for government. They have scarified a lot for our family. That why i was dreaming so our family will have no money problem in the future. But how? I was thinking about running some bussiness, i have a lot of idea but its only a dream if i was dreaming. That why these word--> start by starting have smack me down and i realize nothing will happen or my dream is only a dream if i didnt start a single step. But one thing that i believe is someday i'll get what i want.

Other thing that i want to achieve the most is travelling around the world as bagpacker. I have told you about this to you in my previous post, but i still want to share with you that this is my ultimate wish and dream. I pray and keep praying to so that my dream is His dream to me too. Dear God in heaven, let my dream is same with your path as i want to let this world know that my God is my wonderfull, loving, strong and powerfull God. Thank you Jesus.

"START BY STARTING"

No comments:

Post a Comment