Friday, May 8, 2009

Mistake doesnt mean that your are stupid

It was friday. Working everyday make me tired. All the thing that i do everyday sometimes doesnt make sense, but it i always learn from it and improve. All people make mistake, even he or she is a genius i dont believe that her or his works was 100% succest. Many people that i know, the greatest people have make a huge success from thousand of mistake. The keyword here is hardworking. I believe that hardworking will not disappoint you. The thing that make different here is how the people learn on what he or she was doing. I have a friend, he was a genius, i can call him a genius because he can learn the thing that take me learn it for a long period instantly. But, he was lazy so he didnt get a good result for what he was doing. It was different with my other friend, who was not genius but he was a hardworking guy that make him get a good even a best result for what he was doing. Ermm.. i think i want to add another trick for getting best result for what we do. It was , do your best. When you do your best, i think there will no regret for what the result that you'll get. If you didnt do your best, you'll find out that you are not satisfy for what the result you do. You will think again and say, if i do my best i'll got better than this. I always say this to my brother.

Tommorow will be another day that i will face. I dont know how many year to take me to be what i want to be, but what i know in this live journey is to do my best, never say stop and learn learn learn learn. I believe and believe never cant stop me for achieveing what i want when i was breeding. Thanks Lord for giving me everything that i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment