Sunday, May 3, 2009

Woman and guy are wired differently

I was reading some book that state how women and guys are wired in some different way. i cant think what women are thinking. If i was thinking like this, they are thinking in different way. This really make sense when i was asking some of my friend one question. when asking some of my friend, "Is sabah west malaysia or east malaysia?". My friend (guy) directly find dictionary to see the meaning of west and east, but still confusing the answer then they'll ask me back the question that i ask.. is it funny asking the same question the questioner.. huhu while when i ask my friend (girl) these question, they directly look at catalog and find which prize is higher wheter it is west or east, if east expensice so the conclusion is sabah is on east.. when they doesnt know the answer they will asking the question to somebody else to help me out. i have asked with 10 different person and the attitude is the same. It was funny.. so i was determine to make some other research on how i can thinking like a women.. qqq

No comments:

Post a Comment