Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest in peace, legend king of pop

Last morning when i was surfing my facebook, my friend have posting a link that reported that Micheal Jackson, the king of pop have die due his cardiac problem. "How can this legend die?" that was my first expression. He is legend you know. And i was looking for his coming tour in london posting in youtube. I begin to search and reading about his death in some popular news website such as CNN, ABC and other.. And i found out that he really die. He also a human being. Breathing like us and of cos he will die like other. I was pretty sure that i will die someday and you will die someday. But the different is how we die.

In the morning, when i was driving all the to my project site, the radio station.. ermm all the radio station was talking about Micheal Jackson. Some of the caller even crying telling that he or she was a big fan of Micheal Jackson and some of them say that "oh.. no.. He can't cry. He was legend.." No.. no.. no.. When the time is come all people will die. He not a superhero like superman or what. And there is no such thing like superman in our real life.

What i really want to talk here is that Micheal Jackson have die with glory. Yes, we know that there is some gosip about him but he was a legend, you know. He have come from nobody to a king of pop which the highest albums sell in history. In his life, he have sell about 750 million copies of his album. How about you friend? Have you think that life is short? What if you die tommorow? Are die with your pride? Are die after you success in your life? I cant say i get everything that i want until now. But i believe i can reach until that level and i was in my step to reach my aim. For me, i want to die as a proud Christian (of cos my religion is Christian), make sure that i become rich before i die. Therefore, as long as still breathing, i'll work hard for God and I believe that will bless me with his blessing and i believe you have you own aim. Work on it, believe me.. even you ambition is too high, i know you can reach it if you believe it and begin your first step.

Anywhere.... rest in peace Micheal Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment